Austin Marriott South
4415 S. IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, Texas, 78744.
Registration will be located in front of the Lonestar ballroom on the ground floor, down the hallway facing the front desk.
The Marriott offers a has kindly offered a special rate to convention attendees. Staying at the convention hotel helps keep our costs down, so if you're looking for the convenience of a hotel room, book with the Marriott and save time and money. This rate has been guaranteed by the Marriott to be the cheapest available, so if you find a lower rate, they will match it!
The hotel offers both surface and garage parking on site, which is free for convention attendees.
The Marriott will be offering cash-and-carry dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you don't have to interrupt your games! In addition, south Austin offers some excellent dining opportunities.
- The Marriott has The Limestone Kitchen & Lounge right inside, offering contemporary cuisine.
- Heading east on 71 will lead to a McDonald's, the Catfish Parlour, and Casa Moreno's.
- West on 71 leads to a strip center with another McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart, Subway, Cabo Bob's (for tacos and burritos), Hea Cafe for Asian, Starbuck's and Chik-fil-a. On the eastbound side of 71 east of 35 has a Bill Miller's Bar-B-Q and Burger King.
- South on 35 at Stassney has Umi Sushi Bar & Grill, Mariana's Kitchen, Texas Land and Cattle, Chipotle, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Logan's Roadhouse, Twin Peaks, Chili's, Trudy's Tex-Mex, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Additional options are available further south on 35 at William Cannon, north on 35 at Oltorf, and west on 71 at Congress.
The hotel is on the feeder road of I-35 south.
- Coming from the north: Take I-35 south, and exit #229 to Stassney Lane. Make a U-turn at Stassney and head north on the frontage road. Pass Teri Lane, and the hotel will be on the right in the same lot as a Courtyard Suites and Fairfield Inn.
- Coming from the south:: Take I-35 north, and exit #230 to Ben White Blvd and Woodward St. The hotel will be on the right just after the exit in the same lot as a Courtyard Suites and Fairfield Inn. (The hotel comes on you pretty quick when you make that exit, so if you want to be sure you don't miss it, you can take exit #228 to William Cannon and Stassney, then go north on the feeder through the lights at William Cannon and Stassney.)